Bushido Challenge : NC State Championship Warm-up
When: Saturday, Aug 20th 2022
Where: Triangle Jiu Jitsu Academy
On-Site Registration: 9am (sharp)- 10am
Registration Deadline: Aug 18, 2022
- ON-SITE REGISTRATION – Everyone who wishes to compete will be required to register online or in person from 9am-10am and pay the appropriate entry fees. Please register online at: https://forms.gle/9DfQeKHtdTHSdsVHA
- Registration deadline is Wednesday, Aug 18, 2022
- Everyone in the competition, including juniors, must declare their current weight. It is very important that ACCURATE weights be given when registering to ensure that divisions and matches are correctly assigned and last-minute changes are kept to a minimum.
- All senior competitors must declare and make their weight categories of competition at the official weigh-in.
- A 1kg (2.2lbs.) allowance will be given to account for differences in weight scale calibration.
- Any competitor weighing over 1kg above his/her declared weight category will be moved on-the-spot to a higher weight division. If the player is already registered in the higher weight division, then he/she can choose to play in the next highest weight division or receive a refund for the second division.
Scheduling, Brackets and Changes
- Event registration information will be posted to: https://bushidojudoschool.com/bushido-challenge/ and will be updated regularly up until 5 days before the tournament start.
- This information will include a list of competitors for each division. This gives competitors a chance to decide if they want to change their divisional choice or add an additional division.
- ADD/CHANGE A DIVISION – Up to 3 days prior to the tournament, competitors are allowed to change their current division selection or to add an additional division (up to a max of 2 divisions). This allows competitors to adjust their choices based on current weight or competition opportunities.
- Once registered for a division, it cannot be deleted.
- Initial competition brackets will be posted on-line at : https://bushidojudoschool.com/bushido-challenge/ 5 days before the tournament.
- Competitors, or their parents or coaches, will be given 2 days to verify the bracket(s)
- If an error is discovered, notify the event Tournament Director by email at email@example.com or by calling (336) 270-0538.
- Official finalized tentative brackets will be posted 2 days prior to the tournament
- Any bracket may be re-drawn on the day of the tournament to adjust for weight changes discovered at weigh-in.